- Login to your Admin area.
Login to your Admin area
- Click System > Import / Export > Profiles.
Click System > Import / Export > Profiles
- Click the 3rd profile Import All Products.
Click Import All Products
- Click Upload File from the left menu.
Click Upload File
- Choose a file then click Save and Continue Edit button.
Select a file, click Save and Continue Edit
- Click Run Profile from the left menu.
Click Run Profile
- Select the file you have just uploaded from the drop down list, then click Run Profile in Popup.
Select the file, click Run Profile in popup
- The import will start in a popup. Note that the import will stop if the this window is closed.
- Once the import has finished you can close the window.
Magento finished import
- What is Magento? (magentoremotedeveloper.wordpress.com)
- One Creations to Invest More in Magento Development Services (prweb.com)
- Interactive Websites: Papervision 3D and Magento Commerce Development (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Magento and its endless benefits. (cmswebdevelopmentservices.wordpress.com)
- The Features & Advantages of Magento Multisite. (anthonymercado55.wordpress.com)
- Get to grips with Magento using Packt’s new book and eBook (packtpub.com)