1. Reel 1.1.3
It is a jQuery plugin which takes an image tag and makes it a live “projection” of pre-built animation frames sequence. Its aim is to provide a 360° view of something or someplace. Great alternative to widely used Flash and Java techniques.
2. Multiple 360 images
3. jQuery threesixty
Is a really small plug-in that enable you do build flash-like “panorama” or 360 degree view of an object in a non-obtrusive way.
360-degree rotating display objects in pictures. Support photo rotating objects by hand, the synthesis of 360-degree animations. Interior hand-rotating camera support, the synthesis of 360-degree look around effect through the IE6, IE7, IE8, Chorme, Firefox, Opera, Safari test.
5. jQuery Solar System Rotator
6. 360 Spin Rotate & Zoom
It is possible to display a series of images as VR Objects 360° with 3D Spin & Zoom.
Is a jQuery plugin designed to display 360 view of product using a set of images.
Is a jQuery plugin that enables sprite animation in your website. The aim of this plugin is to provide a 360 degree view of some kind of product.
9. Dopeless Rotate
Once more. Dopeless Rotate is Jquery plugin for 360 degree product image rotation and has a nice zoom effect built into it.
SOURCE + DEMO
- The top 20 jQuery plugins (ototoone.wordpress.com)
- 50 Amazing jQuery Plugins That You Should Start Using Right Now (ototoone.wordpress.com)
- How to build a realtime jQuery plugin (jqueryrain.com)
- Grab your Usersnap jQuery plugin on GitHub (usersnap.com)
- Creating a Cool Pinterest Clone (seobluesapphirecreations.wordpress.com)